- We run a church house that has provided shelter for vulnerable men since 2009. Our vision is to be able to offer a similar facility for vulnerable ladies.
- We operate a clothes giveaway programme for those in need.
- We have a homeless team that distribute fresh sandwiches and soup to the homeless.
- We teach useful work skills to help the unemployed get back into work
- We provide practical experience in volunteer programmes at church.
- We offer spiritual support for vulnerable individuals who want to give up addictions or other lifestyle issues.
- We offer Free Sunday lunch after our Sunday service which is open to all.
Special thanks to:
– Pret a Manger who provide us with their end of the day sandwiches for distribution
– Hilton Hotel who contribute to our church house by providing towels and bedding
– Fareshare who provide produce for our Sunday soup kitchen
– Sunrise Care Home for assisting with crockery and furniture